Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Crowded ride in

I usually take the train in to work every day. This morning I had to drop Ben off to daycare, switch vehicles and I was running half hour plus late. After I got my truck, I pulled into the UB park and ride. The lot was packed and I figure by the time I find a space and get to the train, it would be faster to drive down to the the Lasalle park and ride and get on there. As I pass the UB station, I see this huge line out the door and around the circle of people waiting to get in to the train. I get to LaSalle and there are more cars there than I have ever seen parked there, but there were still plenty of spots left. I park and get inside and there is 50 or so people getting tickets and heading down to the station. That's a lot better than a line down the block. I get on the train and it is already packed and we were only at the second station going in bound. Very odd for that time of day. I found out that there was an event going on down at HSBC Arena, and it starts at 8.

No comments: