Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yard work

It was nice out this morning so I had to get some of the yard work done. I was able to finish cutting the back yard before Ben got up. Then we went to Lowes for some supplies. Ben liked the car carts they had. I started digging up a small area in the back yard when we got home. Ben thought this was fun and his gulf club became a shovel. Once the area was cleared out, I got the sand out and started leveling it in the hole. At this point it was almost impossible to keep Ben out. He thought is was a sandbox just for him. I was able to finish and now we have a little walkway/ spot for the trash can. It is not the best one I have done, but it good enough for the trash. Then it was lunch time and he at and then went down for a nap. I was able to cut the front yard while he was sleeping. I finished just in time. It started raining as I was finishing up.

No comments: